Hi Im new!!!!

For Anything and Everything to do with Flute Playing and Music

Moderators: Classitar, pied_piper, Phineas

monkey

Hi Im new!!!!

Post by monkey »

Hi im new!!! I have been playing the Flute for 3 years now!! I LOVE IT!! im 15 i play volleyball and basketball.. I love to dance and so on!! I LOVE MUSIC 2!!!! I COULDN'T LIVE ONE DAY WITHOUT HEARING A LITTLE HIP-HOP OR RAP AND DANCING 2!! anywyas i just thought i would tell u a little bit about myself and i hope i will find out a little about some of u!!
~MONKEY~ :lol: :D :) :!: :lol: :D :)

meow_3000

Post by meow_3000 »

Hi. I am 16 and i have been playing the flute for about 4 years now. Last year i also played the oboe for a year but then i stoped. I also love to dance. :D

monkey

Post by monkey »

im sorry i said im 15 when im really 14-- opsy daisy!

Leedthomson

Post by Leedthomson »

Hi, I'm 14 too. I have been playing flute for almost 5 years. I have also been playing Piano for a year, guitar for 3 months, and oboe just recently. I take Ballet, Tap, Jazz, and Lyrical. I took cheerleading and since i'm a freshman i can't cheer for highschool, but I coach cheerleading. I play softball ( pitcher and outfeild and have played 1st base) I couldn't go a day wittout playin one of my instruments.
Singing(or any instrument) = happiness :)

monkey

Post by monkey »

cool you sound like you have a lot in common with me!! I hope we cant alk more soon!!
~Vanessa~

Lauren

hi

Post by Lauren »

im sorta new
well ya i am i made this username then i didnt use it till just yesterday :D

efhsBlueRegiment

i'm new...and blonde

Post by efhsBlueRegiment »

hey, i just joined today! :lol: i'm 15 and i've been playin the flute for 6 yrs. i'm a sophmore at East Forsyth High School...(efhs) and our marching band is called Blue Regiment...for more info look @ my profile
:lol:
Nothing Matters...everything makes a difference
-Mr.Slater's overhead

Burke

Post by Burke »

monkey wrote:im sorry i said im 15 when im really 14-- opsy daisy!
When you get older, you'll start doing the opposite. I'm 47, and I tell people that I'm 46.

Welcome new fluteland.com members. I feel silly welcoming new people here though, since I'm new myself, and for another reason. As far as I can tell, everybody here has been playing far longer. I only came back to the flute this winter, after a thirty-plus year hiatus. The teenagers here are my flute elders and music mentors.

That's cool to me. You make me feel young. :D

juneroses

Post by juneroses »

Hi I'm Suzanne. I'm fifteen and have been playing for seven years. >.<
I'm third flute. I'm also a second-soprano in Choir and ranked second in the state of NJ for that :) I also do acting, and writing. I also plan to start up piano again this year!

monkey

Post by monkey »

juneroses wrote:Hi I'm Suzanne. I'm fifteen and have been playing for seven years. >.<
I'm third flute. I'm also a second-soprano in Choir and ranked second in the state of NJ for that :) I also do acting, and writing. I also plan to start up piano again this year!
Cool!!! well I hope we can talk more
~Vanessa~
[color=deeppink]ThE[/color] [color=limegreen]fLuTe[/color][color=deeppink] RoCkS[/color][color=limegreen] mY[/color] [color=deeppink]sOcKs!![/color]