Problemo wif flute...

Basics of Flute Playing, Tone Production and Fingerings, Using Metronomes, Scales, Tone, Studies, etc.

Moderators: Classitar, pied_piper, Phineas

omegasquarez

Problemo wif flute...

Post by omegasquarez »

Okay... my flute is still horrible after sending it for servicing and it has started to rust more than usual. I have had to change my embrochure many times to get a clear note out in the past 2 months and im just getting fed up with my flute. My second octave notes have started *shivering* from the second to first octave like the sound is a double note of both octaves rapidly repeating back and forth and my low notes have started sounding really low now but my third octave notes are all pretty sharp and clear cept for the pesky E... :twisted: any tips for this beginner?
:arrow: Attack of The Floating Blob Thingy!!! :shock:

pandagirl11

Post by pandagirl11 »

When you sent your flute in for servicing, did they check whether or not you had leakage problems with your pads? If they didn't, you might want to ask them to check for you. Other than that, maybe just practice long, long tones for awhile until the notes start coming back to you. Stand up striaght, roll your flute out and just blow. =)